Hot Chocolate - Spiced
Our warming Spiced Hot Chocolate feels like cosy evenings by the fire or the perfect treat for after those wintery walks. If you like to entertain then this is definitely a show stopper for any dinner party or gathering.
Single origin sustainably harvested cacao beans from the Peruvian regions of San Martin, Junin & Cusco renowned for their quality of their beans. These beans have been expertly selected for their smooth yet deep, rich cacao taste which in our opinion makes the perfect luxurious hot chocolate.
How is our Hot Chocolate different?
- Made with real pieces of cacao from ground organic whole cacao beans. We DON’T use cocoa powder, remove the rich cacao butter or use refined sugar.
- Higher in Cacao
- lower in sugar
- Minimally processed - we've taken cacao and done very little to it so you get to experience the rich flavour cacao brings. Our hot chocolate is not Dutch processed.
- Top 14 Allergen free: Free from Dairy, Gluten, Nuts, Soya and other Allergens.
- Resealable pouch meaning every cup will be as rich and satisfying as the last.
- 100% Recyclable packaging.
Ingredients: 60% cacao shards, Muscovado sugar, agave syrup, cinnamon flavour, chilli flavour, salt, liquorice extract, ginger powder.
How to make:
Can be made by the Hot Chocolate Maker (Severin Mik Frother) or the Milk Steamer (on your existing coffee machine).
Scoops: Please note we will add scoops to your first order, please hold on to these and reuse them for all subsequent orders.